Profit Maximiser Review
If you are reading this, you must be interested in making money from online sources. Because seriously, who does not want to seize the opportunity? You want to live a luxury lifestyle as well, but the problem is that many people will do anything to make money.
There are many opportunities for fraudsters to come in and entice you to spend irresponsibly, especially on betting sites. However, there are good sites where you can make your money work for you. You may have heard of Profit Maximiser, so this review will establish if it is worth a try.
What is the site about?
This is a trading software (binary based), which offers you chances to make thousands of pounds per day through activities like deposit bonuses in casinos. Binary trades are usually very difficult to win because it is all about probabilities, but the site claims to have a solution to this issue.
All you are required to do is invest in winning trades suggested by the software since it identifies them for you. You can also leave the software in autopilot mode so that it can pull profits on your behalf. In fact, it even shows you how to begin profiting from bonuses and free bets.
If you have worries about free bets ending, do not worry about it any longer – the site has reload offers, which allow you to make profits from casinos on a regular basis. This is similar to another site, Oddsmonkey, which shares the offers from bookies as well as guaranteed profits, meaning you are able to make a good amount every month.
How it works
The company uses data from bookmakers and casinos. They post this data every day on their website, and it includes offers from price boosts, as well as free bets and other offers. You then receive advice on making profits (guaranteed) on every offer through matched betting.
The good news is there are various tools that you can use on the site, all to assist you to increase your betting efficiency and profit making. You will always get a good offer every day, and this will help you especially for casino offers.
Many people are sceptical of this site (and any other site promising you wins). It is mostly because the site is not sleek like the competitor sites. However, do not let the design of the site fool you – it is very reliable. We have included a breakdown of the price structure, in case you want to test the waters.
The site offers you a trial period of two weeks after you sign up. It is not free, but it is not expensive either – you only pay 1 pound for the trial period. If you want to go ahead and purchase access for a year, you have to pay 99 pounds+VAT. In fact, the trial offer gives you unlimited access for the whole duration.
This offer is good, considering sites where you pay minimum amounts of 150 pounds for full access.Try Now For 14 Days
What does the site include?
Just as with other casino and betting sites, you can get various products on this site, while it also has add-ons purchased separately. You may get confused when you are first narrowing down what exactly you want, but here are some of their products in detail.
A Facebook forum
No man is an island, and this community forum is an excellent example of that. If you do not like the idea of signing up to so many websites in the name of locating user support, this is a good option for you. In fact, the Profit Maximiser community on Facebook offers a very good chance of acquiring tips and skills at all opportunities since they are close-knit.
You will find the best bonus hunters and bettors here, and it is where you can locate loopholes in casinos – empowering you to make so much money within a short time. As with casinos, time is money – you do not want the casino owner to discover you before you maximize the opportunity. Most casinos will not offer you a chance like this.
Offers from casinos
This happens to be the greatest strength of the site. They use variance in their operation, which is the usual process of having fluctuations in your profit and loss, instead of consistent and gradual profit build-up that is a typical feature of regular betting.
Because of this, the offers that you get on the site from casinos are positive expected value (+EV). This means that you have a guarantee of getting decent levels of profit if you finish enough of them. You can also get some good wins as well.
If you are not sure about this, the site itself has proof of these wins, with the highest prize an individual won was 200,000 pounds in 2016. You may not reach this extent of prize money, but good things happen every day:
For matched bets, it is better, to begin with an amount of 100 pounds, while casino offers require higher amounts; starting with 200 pounds should sort you out. As you continue and increase your expertise, you will begin adding more money for bets. The higher the money you place, the higher your win chances will become.
If you are into casino offers, this is the best place for you, while Oddsmonkey is better if you are into sports betting.
Bets on sports
The site may not be the best at this task (Oddsmonkey is a better alternative), but it is not very bad either. You can make any offers that bookmakers release to achieve profits. Several tools that you can use on the site to make money include:
- Oddsmatcher – this tool helps to make close matches as possible between the odds of the bookmaker and betting exchange sites like Betfair. You do not need to worry about finding close matches – in fact, the tool does all the work for you. All you will do is input the correct data in the calculator lay your stake and know the profit you will make before you begin placing bets.
- Offer calendars – you will get emails alerting you to all daily casino offers and bookmaker data, as well as the site having a calendar. This is great since you will not miss events because you forgot about them, while it also provides you with opportunities to think about offers lasting more than a day. Think about it as your personal organizer.
- Tutorials – accessed on the private site as long as you are a registered user. The Profit Maximiser tutorials include both videos and written guidelines. These will help you learn the ropes quickly, allowing you to make money under less pressure and stress. You can also pick them in any format that you want.
What about Email support?
The site sets itself from its competition because of the email support, which is among the best out there. The site is user-friendly, and you can find the information that you want most of the time. Some things may need personalized attention, such as billing information. The good news is the site is very good at handling this.
Are there any add-ons?
The site does have add-ons, though you need to purchase them. This is unlike Oddsmonkey, their closest competitor, which has value for your money and is, therefore, a better site in this regard. There are some excellent add-on products good enough to list at the very least. They are unique, and you cannot find them on competitor sites.
- Accumulator generators – this feature will accumulate your profits within stipulated times. The best part is the guarantee of profits.
- Matched betting software – unlike the basic odds matcher on the site, this is a sort of ‘deluxe’ version. It comes with advanced oddsmatcher, dutching software, in-play odds software and a horse racing software.
- Bonus bag – mostly for new people who have never done betting before. It guides you through all the offers that come with sign-ups.
- Bookie blowout – a horse racing software. It provides you with tips that you can use just before a race to make instant profits.
- EV Maximisers – the problem with many betting sites is the inaccuracy in their calculators, resulting in plenty of losses on your end. This software, however, gives you pointers to understanding profitable and non-profitable offers. Not only this, but it also tells you the average amount of money you should be making for specific periods.
- Betfair sniper – another horseracing tool. It allows you to trade swings before the race begins, which results in good wins. In addition, you can score a huge win if you underlay.
- Each way snipers – another horse racing software. It enables you to make use of horse races that give you maximum wins at minimum risk.
If your priority is making money, even when the website does not look sleek, then Profit Maximiser is a good choice. It is easily among the best you can find, though its closest competitor Oddsmonkey beats it in some aspects such as the sports betting and add-on capabilities. Overall, both companies offer excellent value for money, and we’re confident that you will see a return on your investment whichever you choose.Take Me To Profit Maximiser